Season 24 of The Bachelor kicked off with a three-hour premiere and one hell of an emotional roller coaster. Peter Weber finally got to meet the 30 contestants vying for his love, and per usual there were plenty of cheesy gimmicks, tears, wine, and of course, romance.
But nothing, I repeat, nothing was more shocking than when the cameras revealed who the last woman out of the limos was: former Bachelorette Hannah Brown. Like any good Bachelor season, her true intentions were quickly revealed after an emotional re-reunion later in the episode. Because of all the ups and downs in the season so far, Twitter has exploded with hilarious memes week after week.
Here are 20 of our favorite, updated weekly.
1. This subtitle writer is the real MVP here.
2. They looked FREEZING.
3. Kelley is an icon.
4. They knew what they were doing.
5. The resemblance is striking.
6. Kelsey came out of this season on top.
7. The pronunciation was shocking.
8. Did anyone think Victoria F. would actually tell the truth?
9. Poor Hunter Hayes.
10. Peter has aged 30 years at least.
11. It's all staged, isn't it?
12. The Bachelorette certainly should've ended differently.
13. How can Victoria F. judge anyone?
14. At least Jed was good for something.
15. This is iconic!
16. Anyone else get this vibe?
17. Their conversation was truly going in circles.
18. The cow was without a doubt the cutest.
19. Seriously HOW did that sound like a chicken?
20. Things never go well for that long!
Be sure to keep watching The Bachelor every Monday night on ABC.