Kanye West may have love locked down with someone new.
The Mercy rapper, who was formerly married to Kim Kardashian, had a reported wedding ceremony with Yeezy employee Bianca Censori, per TMZ, which cited sources close to the pair on Jan. 13. According to the outlet, the sources note that despite their secret nuptials, Kanye and Bianca haven't filed any paperwork to make it legal.
News of Kanye's rumored wedding comes over a month after he and Kim finalized their divorce after seven years of marriage. While Kim has not publicly spoken out on Kanye and Bianca's alleged union, the SKKN founder did take to social media with some cryptic messages amid the rumors.
So, who is Kanye West's rumored new wife, Bianca Censori? Here's some key facts about her!
- Bianca Censori works at Yeezy
- She used to be a jewelry designer
- Bianca Censori Studied in Melbourne, Australia
- She Took a Year Off From School in 2014, Which Helped Her Navigate Her Future
- Bianca Censori Is Friends With Fellow Creative Gadir Rajab
- She Splits Her Time Between Los Angeles and Melbourne.