It's no secret that the Kardashian sisters love a collaboration, and on Wednesday, Kourtney Kardashian's, lifestyle brand, Poosh, shared her younger sister, SKIMS founder, 41, and lawyer-to-be, Kim Kardashian's hack to "healthy hair".
The 41-year-old mom of four is known for having luscious long dark healthy hair, which always gives us some hair envy! But now we know how the reality star achieves her luscious locks.
According to an Instagram shared on the official Poosh site, Kim Kardashian uses rice water to give her hair a boost.
All you need to achieve healthy hair is below!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 1 cup organic rice (any type as long as it’s organic)
1. Rinse the uncooked grains and then drain the water.
2. Place the clean rice in a bowl and add 1-1 1/2 cups of water. Let it soak for at least an hour (or let it sit up to 24 hours so it can fully ferment).
3. Strain the rice and save the water.
4. Shampoo and rinse your hair.
5. Massage the rice water into your hair and scalp and let it sit for at least 20 minutes (and up to an hour).