1. 2018 (Heavenly Bodies: Fashion & The Catholic Imagination)
This look from last year's Gala hugs Kim perfectly, while the gold crosses tie into the theme.
2. 2016 (Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology)
This technology-inspired fit made headlines for how it matched with her husband, Kanye West.
3. 2017 (Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art of the In-Between)
This outfit may be less out there than the others on this list, but we have to include it based on the way Kim rocks the sleek, long bob, and the understated elegance of the her long, white dress.
4. 2015 (China: Through The Looking Glass)
The detailing on this gorgeous piece leaves little to the imagination in the best way possible. Kim looks absolutely ethereal in this number.
5. 2014 (Charles James: Beyond Fashion)
We're getting some serious old Hollywood vibes from this look. The sleek silk gown paired with Kim's loose curls and Kanye's classic tux makes 2014 a year to remember.
We're sure Kim will add another iconic look to the list at the 2019 Met Gala tomorrow night.