Iconic TV host Jay Leno, 72, has suffered serious burns and was rushed to hospital from a gasoline fire after a car in his luxury LA garage set alight on Sunday.
The former Tonight Show presenter was in his Los Angeles garage when one of his cars "erupted into flames without warning" - with sources telling the publication the fire burned the left side of the star's face.
In a statement, Leno said: "I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet."
Leno - whose eye and ear was not affected in the blaze - has been taken to the burn ward at Grossman Burn Center according to TMZ.
He canceled a performance in Las Vegas on Sunday after event organizers revealed he suffered a "serious medical emergency."
An email to Forum 2022 attendees from The Financial Brand and obtained by People read: "His family was not able to provide us very many details, but there was a very serious medical emergency that is preventing Jay from traveling.
"All we know is that he is alive, so our prayers go out to him and his family tonight."